ARO designs and manufacture its own range of transformers, servo motors and electronic controls because they are essential components of the resistance welding process. ARO’s quality control guarantees the reliability and quality of these components, which are available for integration into special welding equipment.
ARO has developed a large range of AC and DC transformers that responds to today’s process requirements:
- Manual gun transformers
- Robotic gun transformers.
- Machine transformers
In addition to our transformer designs, ARO also builds standard robotic transformers such as CNOMO, ISO and DIN, as well as customer specific transformers GM, VW, Daimler, etc.
Since 1995, ARO has been successfully involved in the concept, design and manufacture of servomotors for resistance welding applications.
The results are conclusive:
- Servomotors available up to 2000 daN force
- Maintenance intervals of our most recent 8-pole servomotors: 10 million cycles
- Integrated brake and force sensor options
- Servomotors can use any robot encoder or resolver
- Water Cooling