1. Who are we?
Your Personal Data are processed by ARO WELDING TECHNOLOGIES SAS (hereinafter referred to as "The Company") in its position as Controller. The Company, which is listed in the LE MANS Register of Trades and Companies under the No. 542 102 959, is located 1 avenue de Tours, 72500 Montval-sur-Loir, France.
The contact details of its Data Protection Officer are as follows: ARO WELDING TECHNOLOGIES SAS – Data Protection Officer - 1 avenue de Tours, 72500 Montval-sur-Loir, France, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What data are collected?
We collect your Personal Data when you fill in a form on our Web site, or when you contact us by email, telephone, mail or any other means. We can also obtain further information about you via other companies in our group.
To meet the end purposes set out in detail in point 3 below, we collect the following data, in full or in part:
- Identity (e.g. name, first name, postal address, company, position held, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Professional situation (e.g. CV, job applications, training, etc.)
- Payments (e.g. bank account number - we do not collect bank card numbers)
- Monitoring of sales relations: order history, after-sales interventions, services contracts, etc.
- Data necessary to carry out actions involving communication, loyalty enhancement, prospection, etc.
- Connection data linked to your online accounts (e.g. identifier, password, date of registration, date/time of last connection, IP address, etc.)
- Data linked to your access to our sites and premises (e.g. access badge number, date of creation of the badge, date and time of going through the entrance/exit points, etc.)
- Other data (such as CCTV images at our facility in Montval-sur-Loir, etc.)
Note: Our employees' data are more detailed, but a separate policy applies to them.
3. What do we use your personal data for?
We use your Personal Data to:
|End purposes||Legal basis|
|Deal with your requests for information, estimates, quotes, etc.||Pre-contractual relation stemming from your request|
|Deal with our commercial relations||Execution of the commercial contract|
|Deal with your user accounts (documentation and online configurator, online purchases, FTP access, etc.)||Execution of the commercial contract|
|Deal with your access to the sites and premises, and make remote surveillance checks||Our legitimate interests in securing our premises|
|Deal with your participation in events or our communication actions||Our legitimate interests in organising an event and your consent (in the case of use of photo or video images)|
|Deal with your job application||Pre-contractual relation stemming from your job application|
|Send you news about our products, our offers, and our events||Pre-contractual relation and/or our legitimate interests in promoting our products|
|Following up on our activities (reporting)||Our legitimate interests in measuring the performance levels for our activities, and enhancing our products and services|
|Responding to such requests as you may make as to exercising rights in relation to your Personal Data||Our legitimate interests in meeting our legal obligations|
On a general basis, we undertake to collect solely the Personal Data that are necessary for each of the end purposes for which we process your data.
In this respect, the mandatory nature of the replies is shown on the data collection forms. They are necessary to respond to your request, or to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. If you do not wish to provide the required data, we cannot process your request. The purpose of the other information is to get to know you better, and in particular to send you personalised advertising messages, so it is optional. You are free to fill it in or not as you wish.
4. Who has access to your data?
We may be led to share your Personal Data with other entities in the ARO group, and with partners when we ask service providers to process all or part of your Personal Data (e.g. to host and maintain our web site, provide services covering forwarding of sales offers, etc.).
Your Personal Data are only shared with authorised services, due to their functions and within the limits of their respective attributions.
Whenever possible, your data are hosted on servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA). However, as some of our service providers are located in countries outside the EEA, your Personal Data are processed in those countries. Some of those countries may have regulations covering personal data that differ from those of the European Union. In any such case, we take special care to ensure that all transfers are made in compliance with the regulations applicable, and we implement guarantees to provide a level of protection of your private life and your fundamental rights that is equivalent to the level provided by the European Union (in particular via use of European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses). If you forward a request to the address mentioned in the "What are your rights" section, we can provide you with further information about such transfers (and in particular the European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses).
Lastly, we may be led to communicate your Personal Data to third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation or an administrative or judicial decision.
5. How long do we keep your data ?
We only keep your Personal Data for the time necessary to achieve the end purposes, in particular on the basis of the following criteria: the duration of your contract, the time necessary to deal with your request or your complaint, the time during which your user account is open (if you have opened one), your interest in our advertising messages, or the necessity of keeping a certain amount of records covering your interactions with us, for efficient management of our commercial relations, or our legal or regulatory obligations.
We are led to store some of your Personal Data in archives, in order to be able to deal with any court actions, for the limitation period set under the applicable legislation.
6. What are your rights?
You have several rights covering processing of your Personal Data:
- A right to access (and hence receive a copy of it)
- A right to rectification (in the event of errors or changes)
- A right to deletion (other than in the case of contractual or legal obligations)
- A right to portability (transmission in a commonly used, structured computerised format, for forwarding to another controller)
- A right to oppose or limit processing of your data, in certain cases provided for under the regulations
- A right to oppose all prospecting
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time, concerning the end purposes for which we have collected your consent
- You are also able to set out directives in the event of death, either on a general basis, or on a particular basis, regarding certain types of processing, for storage, deletion or communication of your Personal Data. You can modify or delete such directives at any time
To exercise any of your rights, you can contact us, justifying your identity, by email to the address email@example.com or by post to the address ARO WELDING TECHNOLOGIES SAS – Data Protection Office - 1 avenue de Tours, 72500 Montval-sur-Loir, France.
Lastly, you are entitled to forward a complaint to the CNIL (the French data protection agency) concerning processing of your Personal Data. We invite you to contact us before making any such complaints, so that we can try to solve your problem jointly.
7. Other information
We can also collect technical information about you on an automatic basis when you visit one of our sites or use one of our mobile applications, and in particular your IP address, or your browsing parameters, via cookies.
We may occasionally be led to modify this policy. If such modifications are necessary or required, we will keep you informed and / or seek your approval. We hence invite you to consult it at each visit to find out about its latest version.