ARO DocOnLine interface now available in 12 languages
Access your project online 24/7
With around 2,500 registered users ARO's DocOnLine has an array of features and tools to help customers save time by safely accessing the project history of all their ARO welding guns, control systems and welding machines.
Accessible 24/7 via any desktop or mobile device, the interface is available in twelve languages English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovakian, Swedish and, more recently, Chinese. With just a few clicks it provides fast, centralized access to new and existing projects in the language chosen by the customer during the initial project negotiation.
The system enables visual access to drawings, diagrams, BOM (bill of materials), control certificate, CE declaration of conformity, user guide and safety instructions - providing:
- security: access is by individual password; content is hosted on ARO servers with full backup
- confidentiality: each customer has its own document base
- flexibility: customised content that can modified and adapted to the customer needs
- speed: quick and easy search compared to paper documentation
- updates & revisions: on-line documents are constantly updated following technical modifications to the project for optimized maintenance and spare parts management.
"We wanted to simplify our customers' access to these documents to give them a complete overview of their individual projects with all the latest updates and revisions logically structured in a separate document area. Now in its fifteenth year DocOnLine has proven to be an essential tool for numerous customers around the world." said Jerome Guillois, Project Director, ARO HQ France.
For further information on how to join DocOnLine, email email@example.com or call +33(0)2 43 44 74 00
ARO is widely regarded as the world leader in resistance welding to the automotive industry. The ARO group is headquartered near Le Mans, in France, with regional offices in Germany, Spain, Belgium, Slovakia, Sweden, the UK, USA, Mexico, Brazil and China. The company was founded in 1949 and today employs over 550 people. ARO is a member of the British engineering and industrial group, Langley Holdings plc